eh...I'll tell you later

Sunday, May 3, 2009

ahhh..... I should have blogged long ago. I can't remember much about the past month. I got a name tag for my job. It says "Jessica" on it!! It's amazing. Devlyn's brithday party was spectacular. We played whirlyball and I ran into EVERYONE. Then Devlyn and I played Air hocky. I destroyed her 7-0 but she beat me by 2 or 3 on the other two games. We all voted to play laser tag at the place with is much better than fun'n'stuff cuz it has balconies and rapid fire (I got it 6 times).
On saturday I had training for my job and it was really "educational". I sat in a box of a room for three hours to learn about company policy. Very fun.
Friday was Alex's party. sadly I could only stay till 11. We play a lot and I mean a LOT of rockstar. I faild at the drums! Devlyn couldn't watch so she kicked me off the drums.
I'm listening to Andy's playlist and I really really like this song.

No comments: