eh...I'll tell you later

Friday, March 20, 2009

JoJo and Ellie's party = the coolest!
It was so fun!!!

The beginning was a little boring cuz we just sat around ate pizza, drank Mountain Dew, and watched Bryan do card tricks. It was a little bit fun though Justin kept ruining the tricks.Then we started dancing to somebody Ipod and DDR! OMG! Everybody got D's and E's on BASIC! And there were these pool noodles that everybody was whacking other people. They were so freaken rough! My glasses kept getting smacked off my face. Ouch. That went on for an hour before Rachel, Jess, Devlyn, Bryan, and I got hot and went outside. Rachel and Devlyn were arguing about calling Andy's home number again. Devlyn was all No No No and rachel was like yes yes yes. in the end Rachel won out and she called His cell and his home number. HE DIDN"T ANSWER!!!! Then we started talking about that one guy who voices Ed in Full Metal Alchemist and this one video where a girl in the audience used a really good pick up line on him - I lost my Teddy bear on the way here, can I sleep with you instead???. omg it hilarious!!!! So Then Rachel wanted me to leave the pick up message on Andy's voice mail. I did, at the end of the message everybody was laughing.
We went back in and hit each other with noddles until the pinatas came out. JoJo decapitated her donkey ON THE FIRST SWING!!!!! Ellie couldn't get the thing to break nearly as fast and the pinata almost hit Devlyn. So the presents were opened and the card were read pretty very funny some of the things they got, yo gabba gabba dolls ( They talked. It was creepy.) Rachel and I started to go under the stage to take a nap but Justin kept dragging me back out my ankle which kept causing my pants to fall down. mot fun. When Rachel helped me out of that mess, Devlyn, Jess, and Bryn joined us. It was a foursome that we didn't let Bryan join. Then Justin started tickling our feet. We got out cuz we got yelled at. =( The party finished with duck duck goose, musical chairs and ride that pony, a game of endurance. It went on foreveeeeeer. And we cleaned! Much funner than it seems.
Ugh. Play practice tomorrow.

No comments: