eh...I'll tell you later

Monday, March 2, 2009

alas.. I've forgotten to post for a while so heres the higlights (if you can call them thay of the last couple days)

Friday:
From what i can remember it was prrrrrretty boring. Devlyn wasn't there for lunch but Maria started freaking out about something and she gave everyone a Tag Along ( a cookie for those irish people) except Stash. So he started begging her for a cookie but she was like "No, You're mean"
OMG! English was the best!!! We made a maze out of desks and went through them blindfolded. It was ok until I nearly ran into Jim...
Then there was a Pep asembly in the afternoon. Ryan,Ashley and Jakie skiped to do something or another. So Devlyn, Rachel, Andy, and I went to the pep thingy. It was fun cuz we sat really high up. So like 5 min. after we all sat down, Bryan comes up behind us and he was like " Jess or Rachel move". We didn't move. We squashed Devlyn between us, serverly ticking off Bryan. He finally sat down in the row ahead of us but he wouldn't shut up! He kept whinning about sitting next to Devlyn, so I decided to be *air quotes* nice. I told him I'd move if he cuddled Andy. He did...sorta but he just laid his head on andy's knee and that's not a cuddle! He did the same thing but he put his hands around Andy's leg.I had to move, it was just too funny. I got over there and Andy didn't appericate the Bryan thing much. Sorry...

Saturday
Eh. So,So. I had to wake up early for drama but I ran late and my hair froze outside. When we were working on the Ladies of love sceen we had to run, IN HEELS, and I sliped and went downnnnnn. Everyone was looking at me while I was laughing on the floor....embaressing. After that I drove down to pepers with my Dad and when we got there he reaches in his backpocket and relizes HE FORGOT HIS WALLET AND HIS LICIENCE!!! Ig was so cool. I got to drive back ,(and fill up the tank. It was frezzing out!), because we didn't know what was more illegel- Driving on a permit without a licinced driver or driving without a licences. Anybody know?

Sunday
OMG. Nothing happened =(

Today
Did anything happen today????? Oh yeah... during drama I was fighting with Bryan (like sparring) and Lucky me, I was the one throwing the kicks in front of the camera!......that's about all.....OMG! Jojo still has my mega huge eraser! nooooooooo

No comments: