eh...I'll tell you later

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

It's 9:13 and Futurama is on. I just got done with my research project....well almost done. I just have to do my conclusion tomorrow.

Omg look what I just found:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=krXP_TUZqsk. It's scary.

I just had this big episode in the garage. I opened one of those cardboard pop containers and all but ONE MEASLY POP CAN fell out. I love that can, an then I drank it (Love is fleeting). I had to crawl under both cars in the garage to get the cans. Not fun. My garage still has leaves in it from last fall. and dust.

Econ was THE best. We played Life the entire class. It was so funny at the end, everyone one was swimming in debt except Ed. We had to "borrow" bank loans from other games. I had 6. Physics was boring and cold. We watched a heat video. Devlyn and I were really late for lunch again. There were only two people ahead of us.

We did another exciting experiment again in English. This time we stuck are hands in ice water. Only 4 people keep their hands in for the full 4 minutes. Max stuck his foot in.cold-d-d-d. Dev,Ash and I went in a group to the tank of Ice water. Dev was in for 190 seconds then went "screw this" and took her hand out. Wimp. So then Andy stuck his hand in which jarred everybody Else's hands and that HURT. I pulled my hand out like 2o seconds later. I couldn't help it. My hand hurt. Ash took hers out quickly after that. Thank the teacher for the heaters. Andy waited till the 4 minutes were up then took his handout. He showed NO emotion. I think he might have a fake hand...... I'll have to investigate.

No comments: